Complaint Review: eTeacher Hebrew

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: C.J — Flushing Michigan
eTeacher Hebrew
Internet USA

eTeacher Hebrew I had an agreement with Customer service rep that they wouldn't take moneys off my credit card unless I gave them promission..they charged my card 250.00 without my permission. Internet

I called eteacher's because I was interested in learning Hebrew.  I was assure by my Customer Service Rep that they wouldn't charge my credit card until my fund become available.  I was transferred to the finance Dept spoke with a man there how tired to get me to charge my card anyway.  He was very insistant almost demanding.  They even offered me a scholarship if and drop my payment down to 150.00  I told him I just didn't have that amount of money in my account.  They called me the next day...again I explained still didn't have it on the account... they were saying they were trying there best to get me in the class that was about to start.  I stated that I could wait for the next class... I was in no rush.  Needless to say they stopped calling,,, 4 days later I get a call from my bank stating a charge from Israel was purchased on my card.

I live in Michigan the only reason why bank called was because I had just picked up my eyeglasses which was a little less than 250.00 amount....and they wanted to know if I was aware of the charge.  Long story in short I just got off the phone with raphael in the finance dept of eteacher...he found this funny and was rude....using words like "girlfriend please"...I was done.. raphael claimed he called me himself and since I didn't return the call in a timely manner I don't get my money back...it''s either take the classes or lose your money...but I was not getting back my refund.  Because I didn't cancel in a timely manner.  NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH COMPANY...THEY ARE LIARS!!!! I'M VERY ANGRY...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eTeacher-Hebrew/internet/eTeacher-Hebrew-I-had-an-agreement-with-Customer-service-rep-that-they-wouldnt-take-mone-1053097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eTeacher Hebrew