Complaint Review: eTechie Inc

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Beverly — Orlando Florida
eTechie Inc
etechie, inc. id:898055910315 pmt det:payment for Internet USA

eTechie Inc scared me into wire transfer to fix my computer. destroyed all my files, etc. Fixed it myself after they destroyed it. called to get my money back, they said no way. Called my bank, they said all they can do is ask the company to return my money. I am on disability and cannot afford to spend this kind of money just to have all my computer messed up. Internet

I called a number to fix my Facebook account.  "Michael" answered and told me my computer was ready to crash any munute.I am disabled and it is all I have to communicate with people outside my home.   He told me for 199.99 dollars, he will take over my computer and fix it for life.  So scared I did a wire transfer and watched them for 5 hours erasing all the software I paid for and everything else.                                                           Someone else called me named Danny, and told me I was getting ripped off, that the service I was recieving was free, and for 150.00 he will fix my computer.  After checking, he was from the same company.  I called and asked for my money back, since I ended up usinfg up 3 days fixing it myself, they said no way, they did nothing wrong.  Called my bank, said all they could do is ask for my money back.                                                                                                                        So, I called them back and threatened to expose them to the public as frauds, so I am.  Please help me.  Mrs. Beverly Lacey, skalska8@aol.com.10:52:472013-05-20

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eTechie-Inc/internet/eTechie-Inc-scared-me-into-wire-transfer-to-fix-my-computer-destroyed-all-my-files-etc-1052276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eTechie Inc