Complaint Review: eValuation Solutions

Valuation Professional Services: ValPro@evalonline.net

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:39 PM
To: ClientServices@evalonline.net
Cc: ValPro@evalonline.net,jarmal.woodard@evalonline.net,

I completed 2 BPO's order #1735841 and #1735934 in July 2012 and I have not yet received payment. I have sent several emails and left voicemails requesting for payment and got no response. In the last couple of months I have had calls from your company requesting for me to do more BPOs and I have refused the request, because none of your agents can tell me why I have not been paid. They have given me excuses saying it takes 45-60 days to get paid and when I tell them it's been twice the time they are talking about -they all lie and tell me they are putting a "rush" to accounting department so that I can get paid right away and I should go ahead and accept the BPO request at hand.

It really hurts me to have travelled over a hundred miles to do each BPO and when it comes to compensation here I am 5 months later struggling to get paid. I work with many BPO companies and I have never had any issues with any of them. I am tired of wasting my time trying to contact you. If I do not receive my payment by 12:00 noon PST on 11/26/2012 I will forward this email to the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Local MLS systems, Realtor Social Networking sites, Google and other online media. I will do whatever it takes to expose your company operations so that no other agent is taken for a ride. I will contact the major banks you get BPO orders from to let them know you have not paid for my services and potentially thousands of other vendors. If I don't receive payment by the specified time I will make a direct request to the lenders who owned/serviced the properties for the 2 BPO I did to pay me. The only form of payment I will accept from your company will be a direct transfer to my bank account.

To get the account number and routing info please respond to this email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eValuation-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32223/eValuation-Solutions-NEVER-PAYS-FOR-BPOsNEVER-RETURNS-CALLS-OR-EMAILS-REALTORS-BEWARE-974475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eValuation Solutions