Complaint Review: eVogue

• Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: Gloria — San Antonio Texas United States of America
eVogue

eVogue, eVogue-Collections Has not refunded my money, Internet

Enclosed you will find the policy for refund for eVogue:
All products offered by eVogue-Collections.com are protected by a 7 Days Full Satisfaction Policy which guarantees a full refund or product exchange if in unused conditions.
We are absolutely confident that you will be happy with your purchase from us because each piece is inspected by hand for quality. We understand; however, that every customer is unique and we are flexible to meet your particular needs. Customer satisfaction in our products and services is our top priority.

If for any reason, you are not content with your purchase please contact us immediately.
We will then provide instruction on where to return your bag(s). You must return the product(s) within seven days of receipt for exchange or refund. You must send your returned package via courier at your own expense and provide us with a tracking number in order for a refund/replacement to be issued. We do not charge a restocking fee but in such cases, we lose the cost of the initial shipping and so can not pay for shipping both ways. Refunds are made in the same form as initial payment (ie. refunded on your credit card) and may take up to seven business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.

I have tried for the last 6 months to get my refund with no resolutions. Everytime that I email this company recieve automated computer responses, stating the same thing. I have repeatedly requested personal attention, and have even request the name and address with no success. I don't know what else to do and who to turn to for assistance in this matter. It is incredible that in the economic state that we are in companies are still getting away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eVogue/internet/eVogue-eVogue-Collections-Has-not-refunded-my-money-Internet-804691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eVogue