Complaint Review: eWorld Companies

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Los Angeles California United States of America
eWorld Companies
444 S. Victory Blvd Burbank, California United States of America

eWorld Companies eWorlde, eWorld Media, eWorld Mix, eWorld Connex, eWorld Companies, Henning Morales, Barbara Lynn Employment Scam, Does not pay their employees Burbank, California

*Consumer Comment: Another Henning Morales / eWorld Victim, Coming Forward

Over the past two years I have been attempting to collect from Henning Morales and eWorld Companies (AKA eWorlde, eWorldMix, eWorld Connex, eWorld Media, Xperience) for contract work satisfactorly completed. It took several months of emails, phone calles, texts, and Skype messages to get anyone from the company to acknowledge they owed me the money. Once it was confirmed that the money was owed it took several more months to get Henning to begin the negotiation process, something he did through several proxies, one who is located out of country (Barbara Lynn), rather than discussing the settlement himself.

I believe Henning and his proxies (Doc Brown and Barbara Lynn) used the settlement negotiation to dupe me into thinking I was getting paid while they tried to secure outside financing. All eWorld employees have cut off communications and Henning refuses to return calls or emails and has failed to reached a settlement. I believe this is theft of services and I hope my further collection actions (which will include legal action) result in payment. From what I am told, these clowns owe several others money in amounts of $10k plus each. This makes my $3630 seem less important, which is how eWorld and Henning treated this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eWorld-Companies/Burbank-California-91502/eWorld-Companies-eWorlde-eWorld-Media-eWorld-Mix-eWorld-Connex-eWorld-Companies-Henni-825520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eWorld Companies

Another Henning Morales / eWorld Victim, Coming Forward

AUTHOR: dslasers - (United States of America)

Voicing additional-support for this poster. We are also victims of the 'eWorld Music
Awards' show, from January, 2010, at the Conga Room, downtown Los Angeles.
You can see just a smattering of the dozens of hours of custom-creative
/ laser-animations we created - then, performed - at the 'Awards Show',
for Henning and Co., here: http://xperienceteam.com/eventarch.php?id=64
..prominently-seen towards the mid / end of the 'promo video'.. We also
have our own photos and video as-proof of our fulfillment of the
Contract between our Co. and Henning's. Additionally, we have a 2-year
plus email-comms trail, spearheaded by the infamous 'Dr. Michael Brown',
and actual 'Payment Plan' offering-documents, written and 'signed' by
Henning, himself, promising to pay all owed-monies, damages, and
interests-accrued, from the - that's right - Bounced-check, they gave to
us as payment for the delivered services. We are very-willing to join
the fight to bring these criminals to justice.

Yep - Class-Action Suits, potential SEC-investigations, FBI-investigations,
sign us up for participation in ALL of them.