Complaint Review: EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: sherw — United States of America
EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket
, New Jersey United States of America

EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket Scam faked, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Almost scammed

I was ripped off by EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket scam. I paid $400 for 10 fake jacket at Newark International Airport, New Jersey. A 5'6'' dark hair guy with heavy 'foreign accent' asked direction to airport. He said he attended a fashion show in Edison Convention Center, lost all money in casino, couldn't return Budget rented black SUV, wanted to sell leather jacket samples. He also shown a British Airline ticket and a catalog magazine with his picture on it as a model. The picture matched the Maulwurf on his head. I drove him to the airport and gave him $400 for 10 jackets. He said he will be back to the fashion show in Feb 2013 and return the money. After search on the internet back home, I knew I am the victim of this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EA-Collection-Italy-Style-Leather-Jacket/-New-Jersey-/EA-Collection-Italy-Style-Leather-Jacket-EA-Collection-Italy-Style-Leather-Jacket-Scam-fa-983065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket

Almost scammed

AUTHOR: Lakewood - ()

Basically the same thing happened to me in Lakewood, Ca by Del Amo and Woodruff about 30 minutes ago. I got quickly suspicious when he covered his picture when he showed me his passport. The jackets didn't look genuine and wanted $800 for eight. Overall he seemed very convincing. I offered him $200 but he refused. He even showed me his business card but it only had his first name on it. Everything seemed to good to be true so I told him no. When I got home I checked the internet and found out that it was a scam. I just regret not writing down his plates or at least taken a picture of him.