Complaint Review: ea games

• Submitted: Thu, October 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: jmnelson — north port Florida United States of America
ea games

ea games pogo took money out of my bank acct. without my permission after i notified them not to Internet

*Consumer Comment: EA - POGO.com

2 years ago i signed up for membership on pogo games....they took out for 2 yrs without my permission and would not return it......now my membership is up for renewal on 10-17......they sent me notice of it and i replied that i didnt want to renew and they did not have permission to take out of my account....today 10-14 i  checked my acct. balance and they took out over $30 anyhow ...leaving me 2.50 in my acct.....i am on ss widows benifits and have health problems....i now have nothing to live off or get my meds until end of month when i receive my ss check.....tried going on site they give to chat with someone and it says the site is broken...cannot get an contact info to talk to anyone about this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ea-games/internet/ea-games-pogo-took-money-out-of-my-bank-acct-without-my-permission-after-i-notified-them-650897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ea games

EA - POGO.com

AUTHOR: Scott ferrin - (U.S.A.)

From experience with this type of issue:

1. Log into your pogo account.

2. Click on My account at the top of the page (enter your password)

3. Click on View "View Your Billing & Subscription Info"

4. On teh Billing page scroll down half way and look on the right hand side, look for the Remove your Billing Info link then save it. It will wipe out your credit card information.

Finally then call your bank and file a not authorized claim with them. It could take up to 14 to 21 business days to get an answer and refund from a non authorized charge. But at least you will get your money back.