Complaint Review: Eagan town center McDonald's

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: The guy — Eagan Minnesota
Eagan town center McDonald's
1351 Town center drive Eagan , Minnesota USA

Eagan town center McDonald's Did not give me my pay. I been working for one month. Eagan Minnesota

I have been working at the Eagan town center Mc Donald's for one Month. They only paid me for 4 hours and gave me on pay cheak for 40.00 USD. They did not give me my Frist pay Check. They owe me130.00 USD. For 17.5 hours worked. They refuse to give me my pay. I am going to take legal action soon. I have seen mangers yell at Employees and herd them Complain about the pay. Don't eat at this place also I have seen lack of hand washing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagan-town-center-McDonalds/Eagan-Minnesota-55121/Eagan-town-center-McDonalds-Did-not-give-me-my-pay-I-been-working-for-one-month-Eagan-1047802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagan town center McDonald's