Complaint Review: Eagle Crest Apartments

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: apartmentjustice — Las Vegas Nevada
Eagle Crest Apartments
5850 Sky Pointe Dr Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Eagle Crest Apartments, AMC.LLC, Lauren Bogard Eagle Crest Apartments, AMC, LLC, Corrupt Management that cover up Sexual Harassment. Lauren Bogard seeking residents Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Filing Suit Against Eagle Crest Apartments

*Consumer Comment: Lauren Bogard Harassment

I live in a community called EagleCrest Apartments located in Las Vegas NV. It use to be a great community, however there were a lot of recent changes going on that have been effecting residents here, like me. The continous staff changes that keep taking place in the office are troubling. Every month you pay rent to a new person working in the office and it makes you feel a little insecure as a resident. Especially when one of the girls named Lauren Bogart has mentioned that the property would be switching owners and they would be going through more staff changes.

This Lauren girl told me that she might not be there much longer insisting that I should give up my phone number to her, when I was just trying to pay my rent last month. She even tried to play with my head by saying she would loose my rent payment if I didn't go to a party with her. I have a girlfriend and don't need to be harraseed by anybody when I'm trying to take care of my business. [continued below]....

..... I tried to inform others of my negative experience but I can never get a hold of the office manager. Everytime I call, they tell me "Liz" is not here!

This Apartment Community is ghetto with a staff and management that match. I will not renew my lease here and plan on looking around in a month or two for another residence. I don't even know who the hell the office manager is at this complex except that her name is "Liz". I don't want to be bothered by this girl every month asking me to go out with her, when I pay my rent. This (idiot) Lauren might cause me to have late fees or something. I wish she would just leave me alone and get the message. If this ugly chick bothers me one more time, I swear I'm going to sue this company or bring it to the local news channel for investigation. I would not rent here! Good Luck People!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eagle-Crest-Apartments/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89130/Eagle-Crest-Apartments-AMCLLC-Lauren-Bogard-Eagle-Crest-Apartments-AMC-LLC-Corrupt-1048223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Crest Apartments

Filing Suit Against Eagle Crest Apartments

AUTHOR: Asia - ()

Please contact me if you need corroboration, (((redacted))). I'm filing suit against Eagle Crest Apartments, have statements from numerous former and current residents.

A guy attacking women continually in this complex. This guy was identified and arrested, however, after release he returned to Eagle Crest Apartments. Numerous complaints were made by the women in complex. The reply from Asst. Mgr, "we can't do nothing, he pays his rent!"

Needless to say, a number of us have moved. Most of us move here because of income, potential tenants beware...you get what you pay for!

Lauren Bogard Harassment

AUTHOR: jockstar - ()

Sounds a little familiar to another story I read recently on Apartment Ratings.com about the same apartment community. You would think that that manager of this community would nip this in the bud and try to address this type of concern. This is so unprofessional! It is pretty awful for any employee to harass members of the community for personal nonsense. I'll be looking for a new place soon, thanks for the warning, I'll make sure I stay clear from these Apartments. Just find a new place to live, because she sounds like a crazy fatal attraction type. Good Luck Pal!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC