Complaint Review: EAN Travel US

• Phone: 877.283.5585
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

EAN Travel US When credit is due Bellevue Washington

Before recent trip to Europe I've used CheapOair to book flight, hotel and car rental.

The only payment was charged for the flight tickets. For hotel reservation and car reservation I was charged $15 each. The rest I suppose to pay at the destination. So I did.

After return I checked my AmEx statement for the charges. Everyrhing was OK, until I spotted $163.41 charge made by the TRAVRES*SA with phone number 888.793.4229.

Above # belongs to the CheapOair, and they assured me that they didn't charge my card. CheapOair gave me # 877.283.5585 and advise me to discuss these charges with EAN Travel US, which is subsidiary (affiliate) of Expedia

(expediaaffiliate.com/About-EAN)

I called TRAVRES*SA at 877.283.5585 and disputed the charges. The rep. asked me to hold line, and after returning informed me that he verified these charges and confirmed that I did pay hotel bill in Warsaw. He promissed to credit my card for the whole amount.

Today My AmEx statement showed that credit.

Perhaps they are not that bad?

What Expedia affiliate had to do with my trip is still mystery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAN-Travel-US/Bellevue-Washington-98004/EAN-Travel-US-When-credit-is-due-Bellevue-Washington-1102403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAN Travel US