Complaint Review: Earl C Kaye & Associates

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Earl K — Leeds, England Alabama
Earl C Kaye & Associates
17 Parkside Crescent, Leeds LS6 4JU Slough, Select State/Province United Kingdom

1 & 1 Took more money from my bank account than they were due to Slough Windsor

Because I am retiring later this year I decided to terminate my contract with 1&1 as I no longer required my business website. I emailed 1&1 to terminate the contract and got a phone call back telling me the minimum contract was 12 months and there was still two months to go. I agreed and said I shall pay up to the end of the contract and no further. My contract with 1&1 was agreed at a cost to me of £35.96 every 3 months, so should cost £143.84 for a year. I checked my bank statements and found that within 12 months 1&1 had taken £271.43 from my account.

When I emailed 1&1 I got non-sense replies which did not relate to what I said. Eventually I wrote a letter to 1&1's address in Slough on 15 April 13 .... they never replied, so I wrote again on 30 May 13, still no reply. I have stopped my bank making further payments, I got an email today stating there was a problem with my payment. This is a totally s**t company and I would recommend everybody to stear clear of it. They still owe me over £100 and they are just ignoring me, so I am complaining to the Department of Trade and Industry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Earl-C-Kaye-Associates/Slough-Select-StateProvince-SL1-3SA/1-1-Took-more-money-from-my-bank-account-than-they-were-due-to-Slough-Windsor-1058154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Earl C Kaye & Associates