• Report: #221972

• Submitted: Thu, November 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 16, 2006

• Reported By:Hawkinsville Georgia
earlifts.com - Telebrands.com - Doggysteps.com
79 Two Bridges Road , New Jersey U.S.A.

earlifts.com - Telebrands.com - Doggysteps.com ripoff Fraud bait and switch no human contact take your personal credit card info no order confirmation no customer service New Jersey

*Author of original report: They charged my credit card $23.99 for a $3.00 item

This is earlifts.com, the aka's are links from this site. This is a product advertised for $10.00 + S&H. You call in to their advertised purchases number 800-704-7861and never get a human. It takes you name, credit card and personal info and then will not let you off, confirm your order or log out until you have listen to and/or rejected or accepted their countless other useless rip off orders. At not time can you get out of the service and either cancel your order or end it and put through your order. They now have all my personal information. I have no idea if I will get their product, when or if ever. Their TV medical expert is Dr. D. Ellis, M.D. plastic surgeon. He should have his licensed pulled for touting this low rent, unscrupulous company. They advertise on TV (in this case HNN part of CNN during Nancy Grace.) These people need to be shut down. I now have no idea what if anything I have paid for. They got all my credit card and personal information I've gotten nothing but wasted time and effort.

HUGE RIP OFF/SCAM

Nancy
Hawkinsville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2006 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/earliftscom-Telebrandscom-Doggystepscom/New-Jersey-07004/earliftscom-Telebrandscom-Doggystepscom-ripoff-Fraud-bait-and-switch-no-human-conta-221972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on earlifts.com - Telebrands.com - Doggysteps.com

They charged my credit card $23.99 for a $3.00 item

AUTHOR: Anne - (U.S.A.)

This company charged my Amex $23.99 for a $3.00 item I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED. I called their "order line" months ago, finally hung up on their endless loop of fraud and now they have billed my credit card. I have recieve no product, nothing from them. I am turning them in to Amex Fraud Bureau and turning them into my state's AG and FTC. This is fraud pure and simple. They need to be run out of business.