Complaint Review: earthinkjet.com

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Kokomo Indiana
earthinkjet.com
720 Emerald Idol Pl Henderson, Nevada USA

earthinkjet.com / ink jet guys never shipped my item and they don't respond to calls or emails their online chat is alway set to away. Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: Update of original report

I went to earthinkjet.com because they claim to have the best continuous ink system for a HP printer I have.

Their system is supposed to be plug and play, unlike others I've seen that take a little more work to install. The site looks really good and they make a lot claims and guarantees. But the claims and guarantees are not worth the paper they're written on.

I have tried to contact this company by phone, email and online chat with no luck. After doing more research on earthinkjet I found three phone numbers associated to their company address, two are answered by a computer stating they are unable to answer the phone at this time. The third number I called the person said that it belonged to a private home not a business.

I used Google Earth to check the company address and found it to be a private home outside of Las Vegas. I then check them out with the BBB of NV which gave earthinkjet an F rating due the number of complaints against them.

Though it's only been a week since I ordered the CIS I've started a dispute with my credit card company to get a charge back. Earthinkjet.com needs to be shut down because it's a total scam site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/earthinkjetcom/Henderson-Nevada-89011/earthinkjetcom-ink-jet-guys-never-shipped-my-item-and-they-dont-respond-to-calls-or-e-1067819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on earthinkjet.com

Update of original report

AUTHOR: nightowl50 - ()

This is just an update of my original report. I received a charge back from my credit card company since Earthinkjet would not respond me or them. This occured on 7/17, Earthinkjet had 45 days to resubmitt the charge but they never did. I got an email from them on 8/22 stating my order was shipped on the 21st USPS priority mail. I tried to contact Earthinkjet to remaind them that I had cancelled my order over a month ago but I never got any reply from them. My order did finely ship on 9/4 and I received it on 9/5 and when I open the box I got ink all over my hands.

The system is not plug and play as stated on their website, you need to take the chips off your used cartridges and install them on to their cartridges. I'm glad I bought another system from Ink Products INC. as it is far superior to the one I just got from Earthinkjet. It should be noted that they go by more then one name.. Ultragamut.com is another name they go by. Just look for this phone number 1-702-9001825 it's on a number of different websites and if you see it go some place else to shop.