Complaint Review: East Bay Dry Cleaners

• Reported By: Batman222 — Largo Florida
East Bay Dry Cleaners
3665 East Bay Drive Largo, Florida USA

East Bay Dry Cleaners Smelled Like A Sweatshop!!!! Largo Florida

I went here at 9:06 am one day.  Brought in two pairs of pants to be pressed, and two shirts to be washed and pressed.  First of all, it smelled like somebody or something died in this store.  Against my better judgement, I decided to tell the individual what I needed to have done.  There were 2 workers in this store only.  They were both female and in their mid to late 60's.

The lady at the register took my information down, proceeded to print out a ticket/receipt for me, and told me that my clothes would be ready the next evening after 6 pm....which was 22 hours later.....Really???????  22 hours for two shirts and two pairs of pants????  I told her to forget it, and that I needed it sooner than 22 hours from then!!

This is crazy....how does this place pay rent???  Two workers only, 500,000 items of clothing hanging in their store.....and it takes them 22 hours for two pairs of pants and two shirts?????

Please don't ever go here!!!  I found another place where you can bring in items and pick them up only 4 hours later!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Bay-Dry-Cleaners/Largo-Florida-33773/East-Bay-Dry-Cleaners-Smelled-Like-A-Sweatshop-Largo-Florida-1077030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Bay Dry Cleaners