Complaint Review: East Coast Macs

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Trillo22 — Alabama
East Coast Macs
215 River Gate Ln Wilmington, North Carolina USA

East Coast Macs / Zachary Bender Refuses to pay, lies about it Wilmington North Carolina

Zachary Bender insisted he made payment on an item I shipped. I never received payment. For three months, he barely responded to my requests and when he did, he claimed that it was eBay's fault, that there was some kind of bug. I contacted eBay and they told me that he never attempted to make payment, and there was never any glitch preventing him. He claimed that it was shown as done on his end.

When I called, a "different guy" who claimed to be in customer service told me that he did not have control over payment issues. What the h*** is the point of customer service if they cannot resolve payment issues? I told him to get back to me within 24 hours, or I was going to contact the police.

He only really began to respond once I contacted the police. At that point, he claimed that he had never received the item. This was clearly untrue, because the tracking number confirmed that the item was shipped to the address he provided. Also, he had three months to report if the item was never received. He requested "no more contact" because it was eBay's fault I did not get paid. He claimed that he was unable to respond to my messages because the transaction was expired - another ridiculous claim because 1. he could simply hit the reply button, 2. he had actually done so several times, and 3. he has been a member since 2005 under one name or another.

The police contacted him and he insisted he never received the item. This was a very stupid thing to do because I now have proof that he's been lying. I presented him with the option of paying me a different way if PayPal was presenting issues. He did not respond.

DO NOT trust this person. He is a liar and does whatever he can to avoid blame and responsibility. He'll find ways to wiggle out of it- don't let him. If it seems like he's made an honest mistake, do not believe him. If he did, he would immediately rectify the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Macs/Wilmington-North-Carolina-28412/East-Coast-Macs-Zachary-Bender-Refuses-to-pay-lies-about-it-Wilmington-North-Carolina-1127903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Macs