determining

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Paul S — Delray Beach Florida
East Coast Mechanical
1500 N. High Ridge Road Boynton Beach, Florida USA

East Coast Mechanical ECM They cancelled contract for filing complaint with BBB Boynton Beach Florida

I prepaid a one year service contract with them.  Most times when I called and service man showed up, he stated that the item I called about is NOT covered.  Several times I was told this even when I called.  So, I filed a complaint with BBB.  Because I filed the complaint, they have cancelled my contract.  When I asked for a pro rate refund, I was told that none is due.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-Mechanical/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/East-Coast-Mechanical-ECM-They-cancelled-contract-for-filing-complaint-with-BBB-Boynton-B-1090744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Mechanical