Complaint Review: East Coast Mechanical,Inc

• Reported By: M Siclait — Sunrise Florida
East Coast Mechanical,Inc
1500 N High Ridge Rd,Boyton Beach,Fl 33426 Boyton Beach, Florida USA

East Coast Mechanical,Inc ECM U/V light bulb replacement Boyton Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Re: east coast mechanical

*General Comment: Unbelieveable

I had a air conditioning system installed by ECM In April 2011. In the system there is a Ultraviolet Air purifier. I was advised by multiple notices that the U/V light bulb needed to be replaced in march 2013. I paid $190 to ECM to have it replaced on 3/11/2013. This morning, about 5 months after the replacement, I noticed that the bulb was dead. I called ECM, I explained the problem, they put me on hold for a long time,  they hung up. I recall I got the recording.After many attempts I was told I have to pay $45 to have a  technician come to evaluate the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/East-Coast-MechanicalInc/Boyton-Beach-Florida-33426/East-Coast-MechanicalInc-ECM-UV-light-bulb-replacement-Boyton-Beach-Florida-1074396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on East Coast Mechanical,Inc

Re: east coast mechanical

AUTHOR: M Siclait - ()

The installation of the air conditioning system did cost more than the minimum $3500 that you mentioned. Please read the report before you comment. The report was about the air purifier light bulb replacement that failed less than 6 months after east coast mechanical,inc replaced it. Don't you think their work and the material they provide should have a minimum warranty?

#2 General Comment

Unbelieveable

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

They replaced your Central A/C fo4 $130.00. Most units run minimum of $3500.00 in Florida.

Your light bulb went out and you are making a complaint about $45.00?

Are you serious? Are you kidding me?

They should be writing a report on ungrateful consumers, who think they deserve everything for free.

You pay for good service.

I don't know them but when I read this I had to respond. Thats how sick this makes me.