Complaint Review: EastCoast Quality Survey

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jixed — Las Vegas Nevada
EastCoast Quality Survey
1010 Northern Boulevard Great Neck, New York USA

EastCoast Quality Survey Micheal Benson Employed by a Micheal Benson to recieve and process packages. Illegal Activity Great Neck New York

I also recieved employment from East Coast Quality Survey.  I was contacted by email, sent a contract for work terms, a log in information to the www.access-controlsystem.org.  I looked up the website and spoke with a Micheal Benson on the phone prior to employment.

I was recieving packages as stated by other names sent to my mailing address.  I questioned and was told these packages have be resent to myself.  I had a few startes when I had to shgip items to Foriegn countries, as well as my name being on the Bill to Line.

I have contacted the USPS IG as well as the companies the merchandise is being purchased through.

I do apologize to anyone if they feel I have and am involved in such activity.

I am holding onto packages to be taken to authorites as well as USPS in order to stop this scam being plkayed by unknowing honest victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EastCoast-Quality-Survey/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/EastCoast-Quality-Survey-Micheal-Benson-Employed-by-a-Micheal-Benson-to-recieve-and-proce-1068223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EastCoast Quality Survey