Complaint Review: Eastern Lettering

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: scrubsons — Bethesda Maryland
Eastern Lettering
7800 Falls fo Newse Road, #97714 Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Eastern Lettering did not return purchased merchandise. Repeatedly avoided contact to get merchandise returned Raleigh North Carolina

I should have done a bit more research regarding dealing with this company, as clearly, Eastern Lettering/Ed Woods, are complete scam artists.

Initially purchased a pressed nameplate from the company.  Took about 3 weeks and a couple of phone calls to actually get it back to me.  When I received it, it was not correct.  I called back and asked to have it fixed.

I then sent back the nameplate and jersey.  A mistake on my part, as now I have been charged and have no nameplate or jersey.

I have tried to call Customer service on many occasions but the mailbox was "full."

When I've actually spoken to Ed Woods, a sales representative who claimed the item had been shipped out, “First Class Mail” and I should get it by "the end of the week."

The week came and went, and my order still had not arrived.  Repeated attempts to resolve were unsuccessful.

At this point I had no other choice but to contact and pursue the issue in small claims court, in addition to the Better Business Bureau, Credit Card Company, and the state of North Carolina and appropriate law enforcement authorities for interstate criminal action.”

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastern-Lettering/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27615/Eastern-Lettering-did-not-return-purchased-merchandise-Repeatedly-avoided-contact-to-ge-1089984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastern Lettering