Complaint Review: Eastside Hydroponics

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: BillThurmond — Cincinnati Ohio
Eastside Hydroponics
550 Ohio Pike Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Eastside Hydroponics Bad Attitude from Owner of Eastside Hydroponics Cincinnati Ohio

My name is Bill. I've gone many times over the years to Eastside Hydroponics to speak with Sarah about various kinds of fertilizers and seeds and I recently went to Eastside Hydroponics to speak with her.

She wasn't there and when I asked the owner if she was available he got very irritated with me and even a little bit verbally abusive. It was all I could do to keep my own temper in check and just walk out the store. I occasionally also see her in the supermarket and when I did just a couple days ago, she let me know that she moved on to her own business up in Blue Ash.

But, what really got me was just how verbally abusive this man, the owner whose name I don't know, was to me. I was totally shocked at the way he spoke with me.

I do know this, however, I'll never go back to that store ...EVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eastside-Hydroponics/Cincinnati-Ohio-45245/Eastside-Hydroponics-Bad-Attitude-from-Owner-of-Eastside-Hydroponics-Cincinnati-Ohio-1088045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eastside Hydroponics