• Report: #1092072

• Reported By: Lauren — St. Louis Missouri
Easy Crown Molding
28 River Lane Long Beach, New Jersey USA

Easy Crown Molding/James Christopher Designs SCAM Long Beach New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Credit was issued!

I have had the worst experience with this "company."  I placed an order on August 2, 2013 for $115.89 which was on back order.  I then called to cancel the order on September 4 because I did not need it anymore.  I had to call several times before anyone would actually answer the phone.  Don't bother emailing or leaving phone messages, because they will not return your message.  When I finally got through to speak to someone, he told me I would be issued a credit of $115.89 back on my credit card.  That was on September 4 and it is now October 15 and I still have not recieved the refund.  I have called again several times and no one will answer.  Also left a message and have not been called back.  I'm pretty sure I will never see my money again, but I will be more careful about websites I order from in the future, because obviously this one is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Crown-Molding/Long-Beach-New-Jersey-07740/Easy-Crown-MoldingJames-Christopher-Designs-SCAM-Long-Beach-New-Jersey-1092072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Crown Molding

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Credit was issued!

AUTHOR: Easy Crown Molding - ()

Here at Easy Crown Molding we strive to offer the best possible customer service. In this case we did have a clerical error in processing the credit on September the 2nd. As soon as this was brought to our attention on Oct 15th, we rectified the situation ASAP. A full refund was given with no intent to con or scam anyone.

Sincerely James Jensen