Complaint Review: Easy internet profit shop

• Updated: Sun, January 05, 2014

• Reported By: Mo — Delft Other
Easy internet profit shop
295 mallard point drive apartment 208 akron, OH 44 akron, Ohio USA

Easy internet profit shop seller refused my request for a refund akron Ohio

I purchased a product called ( Easy internet profit shop) from the seller, I reviewed the product and I found out that it was not what I expected it to be, then I contacted the seller to ask him for a refund but he never replied to my e-mails and he refused to refund my money.

I paid for my purchase online with my credit card, and I have a receipt as proof of payment. My purchase was covered by a no questions asked money back guarantee but  the seller never kept to his promise and I'm sure he is doing this to so many people out there on the internet therefore he needs to be stopped.

Please help me stop this scammer and get my money.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-internet-profit-shop/akron-Ohio-OH-44319/Easy-internet-profit-shop-seller-refused-my-request-for-a-refund-akron-Ohio-1113041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy internet profit shop