Complaint Review: Easy Lif Furniture

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: tp91324 — Northridge California
Easy Lif Furniture
8750 Tampa Avenue Northridge, California USA

Easy Life Furniture commit fraud by selling a warranty that does not cover what they tell you Northridge California

My wife and I bought a sofa, two end tables, a coffee table, and a 5 piece Kitchen table with 4  leather back chairs.  We purchased an extended warranty by Guardian.  The Salesman told us that the warranty covered everything.  We asked about the sofa which is manufactured by Broyhill.  In January I happened to look under the sofa and saw two springs coming out.  I called the store and they told me to call the warranty company I did.  They stated that they only covered accidental damage.

I called the store and was told that the salesman who sold us the sofa told this to us to make his commission.  I called there cororate Office and was told by the customer service person that I would have to speak to Elizabeth and she is never there give you to her voice mail.

We were totally ripped off for they do not care if you sue.  Buyer beware the warranty the sell will not cover you.

Anthony M. P

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Lif-Furniture/Northridge-California-91324/Easy-Life-Furniture-commit-fraud-by-selling-a-warranty-that-does-not-cover-what-they-tell-1068362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Lif Furniture