Complaint Review: Easy Saver - Terminal 469216

• Updated: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Reported By: Janeen — Priarie City Iowa United States of America
Easy Saver - Terminal 469216
Internet, Iowa United States of America

Easy Saver - Terminal 469216 withdrew money from checking account monthly, Don't even know who they are. Internet, Iowa

I found unauthorized automatic withdrawels monthly of 14.95 to Easy Saver which I have never heard of. Also another unauthorized automatic withdrawel monthly of 29.95 to MVQ Saveace also never heard of.

I have never even heard of either place and I have no idea who they are or what they do. I have never used either company for any thing what so ever. And I most certainly did not give them my credit card number.

I believe that they must have gotten my credit card number from someplace that I did use it for but I am not sure who that was.

I am not clear of exactly what the terminal number has to do with it but the Terminal number 469216 was used for both of these monthly charges that were not authorized. 14.95 taken out to this Easy Saver that were not authorized to terminal number 469216,  And also 29.95 taken out monthly to the same terminal number for some MVQSaveace.

After reading some reports from this site I realize that the charge of 14.95 could have possibly came from Proflowers because I did order flowers from Proflowers back in May for Mothers Day right before these charges began.

But back to the terminal number I have an authorized monthly withdrawel that I did ok for a company called Netflix that also comes from the very same Terminal number of 469216. The charge of 9.62 is taken out monthly authorized to Netflix to the same terminal number as the fraud monthly charges.

So I am so far unclear of why or where these unauthorized charges came from. All I do know is that it has been going on for 8 months before I caught on. I have now cancelled my card and am getting a new one. And I am going to get to the bottom of this.

I was given telephone numbers from my bank for these companies. For Easy Saver it is 800-355-1837 the same numbers others have reported on this site (which had to do with ProFlowers.)I have not called them yet.

And for MVQ Saveace the number is 888-593-5126  Which I have called several times getting a recording about receiving a life changing health report and absolutely no way to talk to a person or transfer anywhere else. They just want me to leave all my information for them to send me some report.

Janeen Prairie City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-Saver-Terminal-469216/Internet-Iowa-/Easy-Saver-Terminal-469216-withdrew-money-from-checking-account-monthly-Dont-even-kn-560600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy Saver - Terminal 469216