Complaint Review: EASY TIGER MODELS

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: WSS — auburn Washington
EASY TIGER MODELS
NEW YOURK, New York USA

EASY TIGER MODELS APPLE HOBBY EASY TGER, ANOTHER POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE NEW YORK New York

This company has earned their nickname "Sleazy Tiger" for good reason.  I wanted to buy a clearance item from them (ARF model airplane) and did some research first.  On the internet I found all kinds of complaints about his (Curtis) lack of customer service (including one on this site), but nothing bad about his airplanes. I called and talked to him for some time and decided to give it a try, after all I was a dealer and he sounded ok on the phone.  The charge to my credit card showed up immediately.  He said it would take him one week to get the product packed and shipped, I said fine.

After waiting four weeks for my shipment, and requesting status and tracking numbers via email (which he stopped responding to once the sale was made) and receiving no response, I wrote a more pointed email to him saying I was concerned about fraud and the lack of communication regarding my delayed shipment.  Bam, all the sudden a response, hmmm.   Expecting a favorable response offering to help and apologizing for the delay and lack of communication, I was disappointed to receive the opposite:  denial, lies (claimed he responded when he didn't), and blame of me for the problems!  I guess you could say a classic NY attitude.

It only got worse, when I complained about that and the overall bad customer service,  he got even more arrogant, blaming me and taking exception to any and all complaints about customer service I had.  To date I still have not received all of the product and it's been five weeks.  My recommendation: stay away from this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EASY-TIGER-MODELS/NEW-YOURK-New-York-10001/EASY-TIGER-MODELS-APPLE-HOBBY-EASY-TGER-ANOTHER-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NEW-YORK-New-York-1090142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EASY TIGER MODELS