Complaint Review: Easy View HD

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: mad-as-hell — Northville Michigan
Easy View HD
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Easy View HD EZ View HD Said second visor free, just pay shipping - but ended up charged for 4 of them Milwaukee Wisconsin

I purchased online.  I was under the impression, per TV advertising, that I could purchase one for $10 and get the second free for only an additional shipping and handling.  When I went to order, they talked about 'sets'. I mistakenly figured that was one visor. I ordered one, then they asked if I wanted a second (set as it turned out). Well, yes I wanted a second visor, so I said yes assuming that was my free one.

Then they also talked about things getting damaged in the mail and maybe I had better purchase protection against that (visualize their trained gorilla jumping up and down on my package right now!). Entered my credit card information, hit the purchase button, was NOT shown what I was ordering, but got informed that I had just purchased 4 (FOUR) visors at $10 each (where were my free ones if I were purchasing two sets which I only wanted one of). and of course paying $7.95 for each of the 4 visors for shipping.

Today I tried to contact them, charges already pending against my charge card. I have two phone numbers, one range, answered and said I was in line. After a time, it rolled to only ringing. I let it ring 45 minutes. The second one only rings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easy-View-HD/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53221/Easy-View-HD-EZ-View-HD-Said-second-visor-free-just-pay-shipping-but-ended-up-charged-1127813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easy View HD