Complaint Review: easykits.org

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Arizona
easykits.org
Internet USA

easykits.org RIP OFF. TARGETING SINGLE MOTHERS. FALSE. FRAUD. DO NOT FALL PREY TO THEM Internet

Received a link to a website regarding a work from home oppertunity...I know I should have known better! Anyway, the site had this long story about a struggling single mom who has developed a way to make money from home and has become wildly successful. The wesite promises payment for simple website link posting. All of the tools, training, support, and guidance are provided for a one time fee of $97.00. There are screen shots of the website and other information that looks legitimate. So, I paid the $97.00 and received an email with a link to http://members/easykits.org and a username and password. I went to the link and entered my information and...nothing. I tried again...nothing. There is a link that allows you to retrieve your password so thinking maybe I can't type for the night, I tried it. Nothing. Just a message that "this email does not exist in this database". OMG I got scammed. For issues with the site you are told to submit a ticket at this address:

http://support.easykits.org/kayako/ but you have to have a sign in to do that! The same one that already does not work. I replied to the email with my receipt and received this auto-reply:

Dear Customer,

This is an automatic reply.

You just sent an email to order@easykits.org

To give you the best support possible, please use our helpdesk system at http://support.easykits.org .

Kind Regards,
EasyKits.org Team

I called the number and some recording was on that said to call back during business hours: Sunday-Thursday 10am to 5pm? Please don't fall for this like I did. This is absolutely horrible that there are people out there taking advantage of others who are struggling. Using a ploy about a single mom trying to make good is just SICK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/easykitsorg/internet/easykitsorg-RIP-OFF-TARGETING-SINGLE-MOTHERS-FALSE-FRAUD-DO-NOT-FALL-PREY-TO-THEM-In-1056808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on easykits.org