Complaint Review: easykits.porg

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: kickel — Greensburg Pennsylvania
easykits.porg

easykits.porg through SMARTSITEGENERT I signed up for easykits.org to make money at home. I gave the company my charge card which is being charged $97.00. This is a scam and I want a refund. Internet

I bought an on line business venture from Easykits.org. I paid $97.00 on my credit card and I find out this is a scam. I want my money refunded to my credit card today. I do no wish to participate in this company (which apparentluy doesn't even exist).

They indicated that on my charge card the name to be listed "smartsitegenert" (Phone 888-822-7504). I called this number and I get no one to help.

Please help me retrive my  $97.00. I made a BIG mistake in ordering this.

Christel, Greensburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/easykitsporg/internet/easykitsporg-through-SMARTSITEGENERT-I-signed-up-for-easykitsorg-to-make-money-at-home-1039724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on easykits.porg