Complaint Review: Easylife Furniture

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: KAD — MISSION VIEJO California
Easylife Furniture
23401 Avenida De La Carlota Laguna Hills, California USA

Easylife Furniture We ordered furniture from them three weeks ago and they delivered a wrong piece to our sectional. We have been calling and getting the run around and then told they are filing bankruptcy. If we want to exchange the piece we have to go pick it up. We told them we wanted a refund and then told they are not giving any refunds and that we will have to file a claim. REALLY.?! Guess the 5 year warranty they talked us into won't stand now that they are going out of business either. Laguna Hills California

*Consumer Comment: Easy Life Furniture BK

Don't shop here.  They filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.  We ordered furniture from them three weeks ago and they delivered a wrong piece to our sectional.  We have been calling and getting the run around and then told they are filing bankruptcy. If we want to exchange the piece we have to go pick it up.  We told them we wanted a refund and then told they are not giving any refunds and that we will have to file a claim.  REALLY.?!  Guess the 5 year warranty they talked us into won't stand now that they are going out of business either.  VERY BAD Business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Easylife-Furniture/Laguna-Hills-California-92653/Easylife-Furniture-We-ordered-furniture-from-them-three-weeks-ago-and-they-delivered-a-wr-1145423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Easylife Furniture

Easy Life Furniture BK

AUTHOR: MikeS - ()

I Purchased furniture from their Tustin store on April 27, 2014. The furniture was supposed to be delivered on May 18th. I stopped by the store on the way home from work on May 12th only to find out that the store was closed and a For Lease sign was posted on the front door and there was an additional posted note on the door stating "Sorry for the inconvenience Please contact us at our Laguna Hills or Cerritos store". When I called the Laguna Store and the girl who answered says that she will have to check on my order and call me back tomorrow. Called the Laguna office and now nobody answers the phone. I called all of their stores and nobody answers. Had to Call Wells Fargo and cancel the account and dispute the pending charges for the furniture that I never received. I was asked to pay for the shipping and the sales tax the day I was at the store to place the order. I guess I can kiss that money goodbye !!! They knew the day that I placed the order that they were going BK !!!