Complaint Review: ebates

• Reported By: mrang95 — Dill City Oklahoma United States of America
ebates

ebates No cash back paid Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ebates.com looks forward to sending your payment

On 10/14/2011 I made 2 purchases through ebates.com. One was from AJ Madison for $3305.00 and the other was Overstock for 412.97. I specifically went through ebates for the cash back on these big ticket items.

First of all it took months and several emails on my part for the AJ Madison purchase to even be posted to my account. Secondly by their time table I should have received my cash back February 15, 2012 and that did not happen.

When I checked the "my account" information on ebates it said that my cash back would be paid May 15. While i was not happy with the additional delay which i felt was caused on their pary by not crediting my account with the AJ Madison purchase I figured I would just wait.

May 15th has come and gone and I still have no cash back. On either purchase. I checked "my account" on ebates and it is now saying it is pending for August 15. That is almost a year from my original purchase, does not follow the guidelines set out on their website, and is in my opinion using their error on the one purchase as an excuse for the delay although the Overstock purchase has no reason behind it.

There are a million shopping sites I couldve used on the internet, i used this one for the cash back. Cash that I have yet to receive!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ebates/internet/ebates-No-cash-back-paid-Internet-Internet-884379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ebates

Ebates.com looks forward to sending your payment

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

I'm not able to see your full name or email address, but I hope that this has already been resolved and that your payment has been sent out.  If not, we are here to help.  Please go to Ebates.com and click "Customer Care" at the bottom of the page for assistance.  We will promptly respond with resolution.

Sincerely,