Complaint Review: ebates

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: mr300300 — discovery bay California United States of America
ebates

ebates www.ebates.com ebates does not honor rebates and gives runaround months no pay Internet

*General Comment: I bet....

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved

*Author of original report: .look into it

*UPDATE Employee: I'm sure that Ebates.com resolved this matter

bought a phone through ebates/letstalk.com and was supposed to get 45.00 back with purchase back on 11/09/2011 to dat several emails from ebates and they keep saying i did not buy from ebates, they are fraudulent in the way they do business do not honor any rebates, still have not recieved my home depot gift card when registering do not use this company flat out screws customers even if you follow all there rules!!!! I am filing a complaint with BBB and the ftc this sight needs to be shut down and they need to be held responsible.  i give them the reciept and they bring up the tracking number so they know it was bought from them, but deny it or blame the retailer and do no follow ups..STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ebates/internet/ebates-wwwebatescom-ebates-does-not-honor-rebates-and-gives-runaround-months-no-pay-Int-807443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ebates

#1 General Comment

I bet....

AUTHOR: cmex84 - (United States of America)

I think that its quite convienent that Eric was finally credited, after posting on this site, then being given another "Oh you silly man, Im sure it was resolved" comment from an employee. Personally, I too have been ripped off and "had" by Ebates. I too, will be not only filing with the FTC and BBB, but have already blogged about this situation on my own personal blog. I think that its ridiculous that a consumer has to "scream at the top of their lungs" in order to get what was originally promised to them.

Resolved

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

I'm checking back in today to verify that Eric has been credited the $45 to his Ebates.com account.   This credit was indeed processed today, the delay being related to our busy holiday season.   We appreciate the patience of all involved.

Sincerely,
Ebates Customer Care

.look into it

AUTHOR: mr300300 - (United States of America)

they did not resolve anything it is from letstalk.com and the email is mr300300@live.com i dont care about your raving fans you are screwing me out of 45.00 and i will be filing with the bbb in sfbayarea.  you have done this to others and it is documented. your csr just gives lame excuses and gives answers off a excuse sheet. just pay me my money for using your services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that Ebates.com resolved this matter

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

Ebates.com is a free service that pays Cash Back to online shoppers for over 12 years.  While this complaint does not mention a specific name or email address, I'm sure that we were able to resolve this matter for this Ebates member.

Ebates has an A+ rating with the BBB.   Here is a link:

We also have over 150,000 raving fans on Facebook.  Here is a link:

Ebates.com earns a commission on each order that our members make, so we want to earn this credit as much as you do.

Sincerely,