Complaint Review: ebay - Cellphoneforever

• Reported By: Frank — Oakville Ontario
ebay - Cellphoneforever
Internet Hong Kong

ebay - Cellphoneforever This Company is a COmplete Scam Internet

My experience with this Hong Kong based company is very poor.  I ordered a cell phone from Cellphoneforever on March 8, 2013.  The phone didn't work with my carrier. I contacted them and asked me to send it back to be replaced for a working one or full refund, whichever I wanted.

As per their instructions, which requested the cheapest tracked mail, I shipped back the phone on March 30, 2013 and sent them tracking information. It took 45 days for Canada Post to get the phone there.  They agreed to a full refund.  However, they have been delaying it for weeks saying that there are troubles with their Paypal account and lately they are not answering any of my emails.

I opened a dispute with Paypal but it was not accepted because it was submitted more than 45 days after the transaction date.

At this time I have lost the cost of the phone and shipping from Hong Kong to Canada and additional shipping from Canada to Hong Kong. I have no phone,  no answer from Cellphoneforever and Paypal didt not accept my dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ebay-Cellphoneforever/internet/ebay-Cellphoneforever-This-Company-is-a-COmplete-Scam-Internet-1054361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ebay - Cellphoneforever