Complaint Review: ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver

• Updated: Sun, November 22, 2015

• Reported By: ebay seller — kansas city Missouri United States of America
ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver
Artilleriyskaya Ulitsa, 58A-111 Internet United States of America

ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver tunagunver tgunver@hotmail.com scaming ebay sellers with paypal and ebay gets free items shipped to Russia Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: here is the proove

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This complainant has mental issues

There is a new scam out where ebay buyers  in other countries are claiming they never got thier package ands since USPS doesn't offer trackli9ng outside the USA unless you spens 38.00 ebay and payupal are now sideing with the buyers in foriegn countries and giving the money including shipping cost back to the buyers .

this buyer Ahmet Tuna Gunver AKA tunagunver tgunver@hotmail.com has bought from other ebay sellers in the USA and we have all been scammed by him and ebay won't even reimburse my fees or shipping expenses.

I have found out that I can go to my ebay page and single out the countries that are worst offenders.

for me they are 1 RUSSIA and any former country .

Italy, Greece , Brazil and Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ebay-buyer-Ahmet-Gunver/internet/ebay-buyer-Ahmet-Gunver-tunagunver-tgunverhotmailcom-scaming-ebay-sellers-with-paypal-a-894002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

here is the proove

AUTHOR: tgunver - (Turkey)

since been 3 years couldnt find the transaction on paypal but found emails said I paid back after a week but seems its after a month so like shipping took 3 months.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This complainant has mental issues

AUTHOR: tgunver - (Turkey)

My friend needed help and I bought immobilizer from that man it was 3 years ago. Since I saw this report today I wanted to write. Paypal give only 48 days to dispute. I waited 47 days to get item form USA and dispute it because there was no way to track the item. But I said when I get item Ill send money back from paypal and almost a week later I got item and sent his money from paypal. I just saw I reported here. First of all who the hell are you guys and with which right you put a report depends on someones comment and you find right to publish my adress here? I can say anything when I pissed off is that supposed to be truth? I can proove with paypal transaction that I actually paid for the item and I will sue you all. Ask that complainant if I didnt pay it. This site is the actual SCAM!