Complaint Review: ebay

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy with ebay — United States of America
ebay
SW 288 ST. Apt 210 Homestead Florida 33033 Internet United States of America

ebay Seller KILLAMAN162 I was ripped off, given a fraudulent registration number on my software and ebay and seller will not respond Internet

I bought adobe CS3 for 104.00. I  recieved the product. It didn't work and I was offered a trial version. I called adobe and gave them the registration number they told me it ws fraudulent, made-up, doesn't exist.
I contacted the seller no response. I contacted ebay no response. I have only recieved emails for other purchase suggestions from ebay. The envelope that my product came in did not even have a name on the sender line, only address. This is the first and last time I will ever use ebay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ebay/internet/ebay-Seller-KILLAMAN162-I-was-ripped-off-given-a-fraudulent-registration-number-on-my-so-853482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ebay