Complaint Review: EBAY

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Texasebayer — Dallas Texas United States of America
2065 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California United States of America

EBAY Pierre Omidyar Screws their sellers and is unfair to sellers and Buyers! San Jose, California

I was selling on EBAY. My account was suddenly suspended. I was linked to another account. I had relatives that lived with me and used my name and address to open EBAY accounts, credit card accounts, ect. One is now dead and the other is in Prison.  I had nothing to do with them or the EBAY accounts they opened. I filed a complaint with the BBB against EBAY, as well as the California Attorney General's Office, The TEXAS Attorney General's Office,  THE UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL'S  Office and my account still remains suspended. I have written to Pierre Omidyar sever times and recieved one response. It was asking me to fax a statement and explanation to the Office of the president. I was told they would fix the situation, and I did exactly what they asked. Not only did I fax the items requested, I also mailed them. I am being victimized by EBAY now. I have tried and tried to get my account restored. [continued below]....
..... I have done EVERYTHING EBAY has asked.  I have contacted Mr. Pierre Omidyar several times and he has refused to respond or fix the situation. EBAY has been completley unfair and unprofessional. My account should have been restored weeks ago. I have a perfect positive 10 rating and 100% Satisfaction. I had NOTHING to do with the other account. Am I going to have to file a lawsuit againgst EBAY? I hope not! I am hoping EBAY will do the right thing and restore my account. I hope Mr. Omidyar will do the right thing and restore my account. I will update this if EBAY will fix this and restore my account! I have explained to EBAY and Mr. Omidyar several times that Family members I helped used my name and set up the EBAY account using my name without my permission or knowledge. I was the victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBAY/San-Jose-California-95125/EBAY-Pierre-Omidyar-Screws-their-sellers-and-is-unfair-to-sellers-and-Buyers-San-Jose-Ca-856546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBAY