Complaint Review: ebay/paypal

Nationwide USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

ebay/paypal ebay, paypal,, paypal credit, paypal prepaid debit, paypal business debit, meta bank, bankcor bank, commodity bank, netspend prepaid debit unfair and should be illegal practices Nationwide

at one point i really liked paypal and using my netspend debit card was simple and easy to pay for items on paypal two years not a single complaint then came the "offer bill me later" (now called paypal credit) and a accounting nightmare that they will not corect, i should mentsion i was able to find on the web that ebay paypal bankcor and meta bank are all owned or controlled by a huge media company that is in the top ten of largeist corps unfortunetly i dont recall how i got there and will update when i doneedless to say meta bank paypal and ebay etc dont deny this when asked i had some cash flow problems shortly after opening bill me later and had reitives send me money via paypal the nightmare began unable to access the money sent to me because paypal would not let me use my netspend cards to access funds sent to me even though the prepaid card you can buy to access money people send to a person that does not have a paypal or bank account is issued by netspend(meta bank) whos parent co is bankcor whos parent is commodity bank whos parent etc etc comes to sony thats as far as i can get right now but i seen its all owned by a media addvertising corp that owns alot ranked #7 anyway they talked me into paypal prepaid debit and sent me one come to find out not only could i still not access funds in paypal till after 3 to 7 business days i cant pay bill me later with my paypal or paypal prepaid debit card at all i can do by check witch i dont have hense prepaid netspend cards or conecting a bank account again why i have net spend cards no bank account i was livid and moneys sent to me were sent becuse i needed cash right away further they paypal then talked me into paypal business debit card witch also after receiveing could not conect to paypal monies because i conected the prepaid debit card and i had more moneys sent into paypal from items sold on ebay then i had a paypal agent instruk me to link the account nuber not card number of netsend card as a bank account and what do you know it worked witch aparently should not i also had billme later as my prefered method of payment i just wasnt aware of it to make a long story longer i was able to get to my money for a second then started noticeing that all thease services seem to be some how conected like i could access all my netspend account info via paypal prepaid debit card custermer service number it accepted my cnetspend card number and pin and the same the other way arround access paypal prepaid debit card info via netspend custermer sevice that scared me and seems wrong way way wrong and anytime alerts via cell phone all come from the same address then it dawn on me they are one in the same thats the only way but still thats got to be illeagle yes? if nothing else very shady and risky when i question them both about it they acted like it was news to them but even worse why wasnt my netspend card good enuff and why all the hassule ? its so they can play games with my money and try to incure late fees etcthey collect money for thing i buy in seconds but insist i need to wait 3 to 7 days for payments and made to me via ebay and money tranfers but then they some how linked my paypal prepaid debit card as backup when i dont have enuuf money in paypal to cover things i buy or money i send to someone but this if you load your paypal prepayed debit card with cash it is part of your paypal balence so why would you use that as a backup if in fact theres not enuff funds in your account then there no money on the card plain and simple at the same time netspend offers me overdraft protection witch i stpidly accepted now they got me stuck in a loop of no funds and just keep adding fees when there more than enuff money in my oridginal net spend account that ive ben useing with paypal over two year that finly was conected but not primary inspite of my repeated atempts to make them do so and there repeated claims they would and still they kept rejecting payments to billmelater and neither one will help claiming they are different companys but clearly in wrighting its says billmelatter is a paypal sevice i could go on and on paypal has gone from being a kind of consumer friendly co to moneygrubing thiefs over night and they are all working together to rip me and anybody else using them via thease company that mainly are people like myself who can not get a regular bank account and have bad credit its like they are trying to take what little i have and wipe me out compleately and all thease bill collectors i had shaken can now find me its realy a night mare i just want to spread the word be careful with any of thease companys and offers you get they are all one in the same and i asure you if your creditis bad you will regret it the line of parent companys include bank of america and others this is how they are going to try and collect moneys that they have already deducted as wright offs and insurence paybacks for defaulted accounts (the feds seem to be cosigning buy allowing this type of banking via loop holes) from those like me in hard times i am makeing progress making them corect this but its not easy and very very frustraiting and doubt i recover the fees they gotten via shady shady practices

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 01:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ebaypaypal/nationwide/ebaypaypal-ebay-paypal-paypal-credit-paypal-prepaid-debit-paypal-business-debit-me-1172849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ebay/paypal