Complaint Review: ebusinesssolutions taylor covington my supplier source brandon smith

• Submitted: Sun, June 29, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2014

• Reported By: taken for a ride — spokane Washington
ebusinesssolutions taylor covington my supplier source brandon smith
orem utah, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

ebusinesssolutions taylor covington my supplier source brandon smith did not deliver on promised goods orem utah

I was contacted by an individual about a online business oppurtunity. After leading me on for about three days and telling me that they were only looking for highly motivated individuals, he finally said that I was to be excepted into their training program. I was contacted by a represenative for E Business Solutions and had the program explained to me. The cost for the training program with 6 months of coaching was $7,000.00. After I signed the contract I was contacted by Taylor Covington, my coach.

Taylor had me doing such stupid things as listing products from Walmart and Sears on ebay. He told me to mark these items up 15% and add shipping. Why someone would buy something from me at retail plus 15% was never clearly explained. He also told me I would need to get a resellers permit and until I did just use a made up one.Even though he couldn't tell me a  general permit numer for Washington State. In the main time I was contacted by Brandon Smith from My Supplier Source and told I would need them to find the whosalers to buy my produts from.

He said the cost would be $9,000.00. We got into a very heated arguement and I told him I was never told about this addtional cost. He told me I couldn't do the other part of the business without them. As it was more then three days after I had signed up with E Business Solutions and could get my money back, which is part of there scam I felt I had to get this additional service. After about three weeks Taylor was supposed to call me for our coaching session. I never heard from him. The next day I tried to call ther office and got a recorded message that siad they were temporary closed.

I tried several times over the next few days and got the same recording. I sent emails to bothTaylor and Brandon with no response. I have since retained lawyer services and am in the process of trying to get my $16,000.00 back So far I have gotten back $2,000.00 back. I have since found out that My Supplier Source was shut down by the Attorney General. All I can tell you is if you hear from any of these people run fast. I would never buy any kind of business on line again and I suggest you don't either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2014 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ebusinesssolutions-taylor-covington-my-supplier-source-brandon-smith/orem-utah-Select-StateProvince/ebusinesssolutions-taylor-covington-my-supplier-source-brandon-smith-did-not-deliver-on-p-1158371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ebusinesssolutions taylor covington my supplier source brandon smith