Complaint Review: Ecampus - Ecampus.com

• Updated: Sat, October 10, 2009

• Reported By: Ladawn — Lepanto Arkansas USA
Ecampus - Ecampus.com
2415 Palumbo Drive Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Ecampus - Ecampus.com dishonest, thieves, no credit on book returns Lexington, Kentucky

Avoid this book store at all costs. I know they have cheap prices, but if they cheat you out of your money then you would have been better off to have paid more anyway. In August I ordered my sons college textbooks. I paid extra to have them shipped overnight. When they were not there the next day, I called E-campus and was informed that the company really did not have anything to do with shipping, that other places did shipping for them since the books were not stocked there at e-campus?? I know, sounded like so much BS to me also, but what are you gonna do, the books still won't ship in time right? So I cancelled the order. They shipped one of the books out anyway and charged my credit card for it. The day I received the book in the mail I shipped it right back to them. I called them and told them what I was going to do and they e-mailed me a return address label. I never even opened the box.  It is now October. They will not credit my account for this book. At first they told me that they had received the book, but that not enough time had passed for my credit to be posted. Now 60 days later they are saying that they have never received the book. Every time I call I talk to someone named Lauren, who tells me how busy they are and how everything is backed up. The last time I called I was told to file a complaint with the post office. So in other words I have lost 140.00. Do not do business with these people. I wish that I would have done some research on them before I ever sent them any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampus-Ecampuscom/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Ecampus-Ecampuscom-dishonest-thieves-no-credit-on-book-returns-Lexington-Kentucky-507440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus - Ecampus.com