Complaint Review: ecampus

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: shay — Chicago Illinois
ecampus
Lexington, Kentucky USA

ecampus has yet to give me a refund after almost a month Lexington Kentucky

After renting a book through ecampus, I was charged for the book which they have received.  I have attempted to get my money back. After speaking with several employees about my refund they keep telling me it has been sent through. Well after about a week or so each time I call back they tell me oh it didnt go through but I assure you this time it will. I have called 4 times in almost a month with them saying the same thing. I have yet to see my $250!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecampus/Lexington-Kentucky/ecampus-has-yet-to-give-me-a-refund-after-almost-a-month-Lexington-Kentucky-1079836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecampus