Complaint Review: ecampus.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: Marco — Hemet California United States of America
2415 Palumbo Drive Internet United States of America

ecampus.com I order 3 book online 3 weeks ago and I did not get it, I send email no answer I did call no answer last friday on 28th january I called and they told me they never got my order but they charge Internet

I order 3 books more than 3 weeks ago via 1 to 3 days delivery and still waiting for these books I did call them and email them no answer, last friday 28th january I contact them and they said Im not in the order list so I reply and ask why charge in my credit card $ 69.00 so he hung up on me, I send to many mails and phone calls and negative results, I dont have my money and my books. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecampuscom/internet/ecampuscom-I-order-3-book-online-3-weeks-ago-and-I-did-not-get-it-I-send-email-no-answe-688858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecampus.com