• Report: #1092009

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Beauchev — Overland Park Kansas
ecanvasArt.com
4398 S. Farm Road 193 Rogersville, Missouri USA

ecanvasArt.com Shoddy product and failure to refund as promised Rogersville Missouri

I purchased the print "Fired On" by Remington.  After a very long delay in recieving the print, I was delivered something that bore little resemblance to what was shown online and in other online photos.  The print was shoddily done, the colors bore no resemblance to the actual print.  In short, it looked as if I tried to do this at home on a large printer.

I contacted Tim at ecanvasart.com and he apologized and said he would re-tool his printer's settings and do it over so that the colors were correct and the print was more detailed.  I agreed to his proposal but the print never came after weeks and weeks of waiting.  When I contacted him again and demanded my money back, he said that the re-print had been done weeks earlier and somehow didn't get shipped out.  I told him I simply wanted a refund at this point and he agreed to do this.  He told me it would be approximately 10 days to process the check and get it back to me.

It has now been well over a month and I've seen no check or correspondence from ecanvasart.tom.  I emailed them a week back and no reply at all.

This company's product is amateurish at best and they're "rip-off" artists to boot.  I would Never do business with them in the future and would urge anyone else to steer clear of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecanvasArtcom/Rogersville-Missouri-65742/ecanvasArtcom-Shoddy-product-and-failure-to-refund-as-promised-Rogersville-Missouri-1092009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecanvasArt.com