Complaint Review: ECC Fitness

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: TashaSmith777 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
ECC Fitness
8801 Torresdale Ave. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

ECC Fitness ECC Fitness - was also Liberty Boxing ECC Fitness In Phila, PA Is A Scam & Rip-Off Con! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: ECC Fitness Scam

I signed up for just a month to month agreement as I wanted to test it out. One of the owners' name is Ofa, some big dump looking guy said I can do a month to month for at least 3 months so I signed up.

I ask him, after my 3 months, will you continue to bill me? He said just call me to remind me and I will stop it. This was the summer of 2012.

THEY ARE STILL BILLING ME. I called every month, sent written notices & e-mailed their Corporate to stop and they continued to take my money.

I contacted my bank to stop the funds coming out of my account and ECC Fitness changed the original contract, they removed the 3 months and added 12 months and on top of that, the added a Renewal Term. Then when I call Mr. Ofa after this, their number is disconnected.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH ECC FITNESS, NOT EVER AS THEY ARE A SCAM.

If you want to be a Hard Head and do it anyway, DON'T LOSE YOUR ORIGINGAL AGREEMENT Like I did.

I just forward my paperwork to my Attorney and if others been scammed by ECC Fitness, respond back as my Attorney will then be able to file a CLASS ACTION lawsuit and we all get every dime back that ECC Fitness took from us and get ECC Fitness to pay the Attorney's fees.

Here's the Scammer's Information:

ECC Fitness

8801Torresdale Ave

Phila, PA 19136

215-688-3546

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECC-Fitness/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19136/ECC-Fitness-ECC-Fitness-was-also-Liberty-Boxing-ECC-Fitness-In-Phila-PA-Is-A-Scam-Ri-1070329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECC Fitness

ECC Fitness Scam

AUTHOR: Leo Iosilevich - ()

I am facing the same situation and can't resolve this issue since the Bucks County branch of ECC is not operating anymore and they still charge me for membership dues plus other charges. They have put me on collection already and I want to get this thing straight and want my money back that they have been charging for the past year I was not a member. I can't get a hold of them so if anybody has a good lawyer, I am willing to testify against them.

bullets