Complaint Review: ECC FITNESS

• Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By: livelifebaby25 — Phila Pennsylvania
ECC FITNESS
8801 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

ECC FITNESS or NFF FITNESS Manager "Ofa" owes me money since may and is still giving me the run around about abc financial sending me a check. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

When i signed up i signed my son up as well. I ordered boxing shoes for my son for $80 in may. Each month would go by and OFa would give so many excuses about the shoes. They are in the supply and i dont have the key, they were sent back to the main gym but i will get them to you next week, Shoot my fault i will def get them to you next week i promise. And never recieved them.

I took myself and my son out the gym for so many reasons.  Ofa was always late and half the time didnt show up! Ofa had an excuse for everything! And why he couldnt supply the things i ordered and why he couldnt be on time

Ofa had abc fincacial taking funds out of my account and they were not suppose to at all!! I never authorized these paymwnt s and he would act like he was going to straighten it out but never did!! Ofa as a manager is COMPLEETLY unproffessional and i regret signing up there. I waisted so much time! Gas! ans especially money!

And out of the 3months i was there I was going atleast 3 times out the week and i did the cabbage soup diet and never lost weight or saw results. So i dont recommend this palce for all the above reasons. I just wish i could have avoided this place and someone could have warned me about this boxing place. If you are going thru the same thing please contact me so we can get our funds back together!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECC-FITNESS/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19136/ECC-FITNESS-or-NFF-FITNESS-Manager-Ofa-owes-me-money-since-may-and-is-still-giving-me-t-1105428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECC FITNESS