- Report: #1125760
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Echo Global Logistics
Echo Global Logistics22168 Network Place Chicago,, Illinois USA
Echo Global Logistics business malpractices; rude customer service Chicago, Illinois
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not exactly
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I had several problems with this company:
1) The customer service is rude and not helpful, they delayed my shipments each time I used this company – I called customer service several times to arrange the shipment; I left voice mail and sent several emails about my shipments with questions about ETA, truck driver pick up schedules and invoices. But I have not received the answers. The questions were submitted to Account Manager Jimmy and his supervisor Matt - the questions were not addressed or ignored.
2) Business malpractices: the company imposes excessive charges and hidden fees. I had problems with my shipments resulted in excess charges and fees: on one occasion the company driver refused to load the cargo on the truck and then left for the day; the dispatcherclaimed he could not reach the driver on his cell phone.
3) The company truck drivers do not come on time; refused to load the cargo; on one occasion the truck driver was tired and went home early; on another occasion (the next business day) another truck driver was asleep in the cabin. This is absolutely not acceptable.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Echo-Global-Logistics/Chicago-Illinois-60673/Echo-Global-Logistics-business-malpractices-rude-customer-service-Chicago-Illinois-1125760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.