Complaint Review: ecignoflame.com

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: lakesidedot — Paris Tennessee
ecignoflame.com
Internet USA

ecignoflame.com took $109.67 plus my original $5.00 for shipping hightway robbery Internet

I ordered a offer for one of those ecigs from an email I got. Nothing was in the email about cancelling within 15 days. But sure enough exactly 15 days later my debit card was hit for $109.67! Called bank was told had to cancel my card and get another. After 5 attempts calling 800 number for ecigs wanting my money returned they finally said they would put $40.00 back!! I will believe it when I see it. So for anyone out there thinking of trying these go to a local store to purchase one. These people are rip-off experts!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecignoflamecom/internet/ecignoflamecom-took-10967-plus-my-original-500-for-shipping-hightway-robbery-Interne-1068081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecignoflame.com