writes

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: dwight — toledo Ohio United States of America
ecigsbrand

ecigsbrand ripped me off. charged me $99.67 plus 4.95 shipping for a RISK FREE trial offer. i called to ask about what i preceived as a mix up in billing. i was told i would be refunded $40.00. PROMISSED , Internet

I  agreed to pay $4.95 shipping charge for "Risk Free" offer. From E-Cigsbrand.  got my trial pack. thought all was well.

When I had no money in my bank account for groceries, I naturally went to my bank to see what was the problem.  they showed me the amount of $99.67 had been taken from my account, which i Did NOT authorize.

I called the number on my transaction list to straighten out the obviouse mix up.  I was told that they could Not refund me my $99.67 but could only refund me $40.00.(not happy about that but i thought something was better than nothing) they promissed me a confermation number would be sent to my e-mail.  Never Happend.  never got my refund either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecigsbrand/internet/ecigsbrand-ripped-me-off-charged-me-9967-plus-495-shipping-for-a-RISK-FREE-trial-of-1010625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecigsbrand