Complaint Review: ecigsbrand.com

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: zebra — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
ecigsbrand.com
Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

ecigsbrand.com ecigs debited my account for something I did not order. Internet, Pennsylvania

I was on line and an advertisement popped up. It was for an electronic cigarette and cartridges for 9.99. I checked my account and found out they not only took the 9.99 but they stole 99.99. I immediately called my credit card company and the ecigs company. At that time it was pending and both companies stated I needed to wait until the transaction was posted.  Well it's posted and I took steps to close that credit card and open another. When I called ecigs today they stated they sent me something for the 99.99 that I never ordered or knew about and have not received as of yet. They said they would refund if I gave them another #. I said I'm not giving you another chance to rip me off again use the number you have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecigsbrandcom/Internet-Pennsylvania-/ecigsbrandcom-ecigs-debited-my-account-for-something-I-did-not-order-Internet-Pennsylv-961235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecigsbrand.com