Complaint Review: ecigsbrand.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: paladi290 — Holley New York United States of America
ecigsbrand.com

ecigsbrand.com promise is "we're here when you need us" (need us to take your money) Internet

*Author of original report: update on my report on ecigsbrand.com

*Author of original report: I called ecigsbrand, this am.........

I ordered a starter kit, for $4.95.  I saw in packet received I would be shipped an additional amount every month until I cancelled.   I immediately called and cancelled.  Then I decided I'd go ahead and get one more shipment of the filters. A cost they told me would be $4.95.  Well, I went on line to there sight and saw thewm priced at $79.95 for 5 of them!  Is that a joke? At "go ask Alice" in Brockport, NY they are $16 for five.  I immediately called and cancelled order.  They assured me it was cancelled. (This all happened within a 2 hour time frame).  To be safe, I called my bank and cancelled my debit card.  OMG!  Next day I check my account on line, the F***ers were quicker then me!  They ripped me off for $79.95!  I know what goes around comes around.

Hope I can help take them down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecigsbrandcom/internet/ecigsbrandcom-promise-is-were-here-when-you-need-us-need-us-to-take-your-money-Inte-912699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecigsbrand.com

update on my report on ecigsbrand.com

AUTHOR: paladi290 - (United States of America)

Wow!  I got immediate help from "Melissa".  She refunded my $79.99 and was so polite!  Awesome response from her!  Hope her boss was fired!  Pretty sure he used and abused my card #

I called ecigsbrand, this am.........

AUTHOR: paladi290 - (United States of America)

I finally spoke with an honest, caring person!  Thank God!  She was troubled by my experience and seemed concerned.  She promised to refund my $79.95 and even send 5 cartridges for free.  We see what her "boss" says. Lol.  Anyways if anyone deals with this company, placing or cancelling an order ask to speak with Melissa.  She has a heart!