Complaint Review: ecigsbrand.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: glyn — portslade Other
ecigsbrand.com

ecigsbrand.com took 73.98 after offering free trial will not let me cancel orders Internet

I applied for trial ecig to help stop smoking.This was advertised as free. when the item was received it seems that every 30 days I will be sent replacement cartridges & would be charged for them.There was no price included so do not know how much would be taken from my account.73.98 was the cost of this.
I have tried to cancel this order twice with no success.I have also requested invoices for the amount they have taken from me.I have not received the invoices & have been informed that I cannot cancel this order in an e-mail.
I will not phone USA to cancel this as I set this up on line I should be able to cancel on line.
This is a scam by this ecigsbrand company.
I have instructed my bank not to make any more payments to this rip off company. I would like my money back as I tried to cancel within the allotted time twice but they still sent replacement cartridges.73.98 is a lot of money o lose for unwanted goods I am a disabled lady on limited benefits & this rip off company took a whole weeks benefit off me leaving me with no money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecigsbrandcom/internet/ecigsbrandcom-took-7398-after-offering-free-trial-will-not-let-me-cancel-orders-Intern-1043285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecigsbrand.com