Complaint Review: ecigsbrand.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: John — indianapolis Indiana United States of America

ecigsbrand.com unknown that is the site charged more than they should have Internet

My wife and myself want to quit smoking. we found this company on the net and we wanted to try their free trial. So I ordered the 4.95 trial. I was on my bank online at the same time and they charged me the 4.95, but also 49.95 on top of that. which I did not authorize them to do so. I have spoke to them 5 times to try and get them to refund my money, to no avail. When I discovered they charged me for the 49.95 without my permission. I called them right then and cancelled the complete order. Now they are saying that I will not get any refund for the shipping. It states right on their site free shipping in the US. So what is the deal with that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecigsbrandcom/internet/ecigsbrandcom-unknown-that-is-the-site-charged-more-than-they-should-have-Internet-955025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecigsbrand.com